The Agile Fluency Model™ was designed by some of the Agile industries stalwarts, including James Shore and Diane Larsen. We love this model – it overcomes some of the challenges of other assessment tools.
- There is a focus on ‘Becoming Agile” over “Doing Agile”.
- The team provides the data, which means no one is filtering responses though how teams “should be acting”.
- It is a short assessment – around two hours per team.
- The focus is on Value – which should be the goal.
- It is model and framework agnostic.
- It takes a systems view.